First Step / 20161124

Kasım 24, 2016


Hello Everyone!
I'm Mademoiselle Rêveur, of course this is my nickname. I study at prep school and I need English practice. That's why I decided to write some little English article on the  my blog. Maybe these articles help to me, but I don't know. This is my first step in my English writing. In this article, I'd like to introduce myself to you. I'm 20 years old and I live in Istanbul with my family. Sometimes I love Istanbul, but sometime I hate Istanbul. There are many beautiful places to see and visit here. For example; Basilica Cistern -there is the head of Medusa-, Ayasofya or Hagia Sophia, Grandbazaar, Dolmabahçe Place... But there are tourist places. My favourite places are Karaköy, İstiklal Street and Kadıköy. There are very nice cafes to go in Karaköy. I suggestion you go to Press Karaköy, FiLBooks and Ot Cafe, because these are my favourite places. Anyway I keep on talking about myself. My dream job is architecture but I'm an interior architecture student. I have got a lot of hobbies. My hobbies are taking photo, reading book, meeting a new people, walking alone sometimes, writing about anything, listening to music in different styles, watching TV series and movies. I like to read a science fiction and detective novel. My favourite series are Doctor Who and Orphan Black. Really, I love them. I guess that's enough for now. Discuss in my next post..

I hope this paragraph is correct. If not correct, please help me to fix my mistakes. 

melle. rêveur

You Might Also Like

0 yorum

Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe